- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1-800-788-9041 ext. 5838 (Canada/US) or 780-421-5838
- Location: AU - Edmonton, WS 1139
- BA (Hons) (First Class) (UK)
- M PHIL (UK)
What I do best is offer ideas and suggestions for improving an online course based on the vital few areas that really matter in self-paced learning at AU.
What I can help you with includes:
- Designing learning solutions that address the student learning needs that have been clearly identified in all AU student surveys
- Integrating digital technology into a course for sound pedagogical reasons, such as creating 5-minute videos, podcasts, interactive e-books, and mobile learning solutions
- Developing authentic assessments that focus on the essential knowledge and skills of a course
- Making a course flexible, smaller, and more focused so that students can move through it quickly and effectively
- Embedding effective study strategies into the course content and activities
I have 20 years of experience working in educational design in higher education. I have a Master of Philosophy (M Phil) in Education and a BA (Hons) in Applied Social Studies.